The domain of academic research and study often intersects directly with applied disciplines. The Study Centres in the Faculty of Industrial Technology were established to support various research topics in the world of industry, covering the fields of chemistry, electronics, machinery, and informatics. The Centre for Study of the Faculty of Industrial Technology collaborates with research partners to explore problems and offer solutions to determine the direction of appropriate policies. Collaboration enables campus academics and industry practitioners to find comprehensive solutions from two different, albeit interrelated, backgrounds.
The following is a list of the study centres owned by the Faculty of Industrial Technology UII:
• Center for Jewelry Product Manufacturing Design Studies
• Center for Business and Industrial Studies (PUSBIN)
• Medical Informatics Study Center (PSIMED)
• System Information Enterprise (SIE) Study Center
• Center for Digital Forensics Studies (PUSFID)
• Center for Data Science Studies